Swap a Wagoneer Dana 44 axle into your Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ or MJ. The TNT Wagoneer Dana 44 Axle Truss makes swapping this axle into your Jeep a breeze, and is an easy way to further strengthen your front housing and end up with beefier axle brackets and components at the same time! The most interesting part is that our design allows you to install the truss without having to measure your mount locations using our optional upper control arm mounts, coil buckets and trackbar mounts, which are jig welded to the truss during assembly, saving you time.
The truss comes bare of mounts unless mounts are ordered.
To locate the axle truss, all you have to do is set caster, then set the truss perpendicular to the ground and burn it home, easy enough that just about anyone can do it. We let you choose what mounts you want so that you can order your truss so that it best corresponds to your application.
All mounts chosen when the truss is ordered will be welded to the truss.
This truss is designed to fit 1980+ Wagoneer axles only.
Modifications to the differential housing are required. Removal of the leaf spring pad and surrounding casting is required.
Please measure axle tube size before ordering. Standard Wagoneer axle tube size is approximately 2.75″. If the axle tube is larger please call.
- Runs full length of the axle
- Ships fully assembled
- Constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Build a trail-ready Dana 44
- Mounts are constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Driver’s side & passenger’s side upper control arm mounts ship with new bushings
- Slotted coil buckets for easy wheelbase adjustment
- Coil mounts include shock & factory trackbar mounting provisions
- Trackbar mounts available for over-the-knuckle and crossover/Hysteer applications
- Swaybar mounts are constructed of 3/8 inch steel plate
- Made in the USA
- Due to the various mounting options available, trusses are built to order, so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- Requires removal of factory upper control arm mounts and coil mounts
- Requires welding for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- The product received may differ from the product pictured
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Disclaimer regarding wheelbase changes: TNT is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturer’s control arms to work. TNT recommends checking with your suspension manufacturer regarding compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.