Full length axle truss for your Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU Rubicon factory Dana 44 front axle. With numerous instances of bent axles, cracked housings and trackbar mounts that have been completely torn off, many will agree that the factory Dana 44 front axle is one of the weakest links of the Jeep Wrangler JK.
TNT Customs’ weld-on axle truss addresses all of these issues, while remaining reasonably priced, so that everyone can take advantage of its benefits. Unlike sleeves, our full length axle truss runs from knuckle to knuckle and is designed to help distribute the load put on the front housing at any one time. Our 3/16 inch formed steel truss is ideal for all projects. We let you choose your mounts so that you can order a truss that best corresponds to your application and needs.
Please choose your mounts in options on this page.
Mounts chosen when ordering the truss will come fully welded to the truss.
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited (JKU) Rubicon models with factory front axle
- Runs the full length of the axle
- Ships preassembled
- Mounts are constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Driver’s side and passenger’s side upper control arm mounts ship with new bushings
- Trackbar mount is stronger than factory
- Ships as bare steel
- Made in the USA
- Welding is required for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- Due to the the various mounting options available, trusses are built to order, so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- 2012 and newer models require 2 inches of additional bump stopping for proper truss to oil pan clearance
- Although not required, TNT recommends using an adjustable trackbar
- Requires removal of the factory upper control arm mounts and coil buckets
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Recommend at least a 2 inch lift