Swap a Jeep Wrangler JK or JK Unlimited Rubicon Dana 44 into your Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ or MJ. The TNT JK Rubicon Dana 44 Axle Swap Truss not only simplifies this swap but it strengthens the front housing and you end up with beefier axle brackets and components at the same time. The most interesting part is that our design allows you to install the truss without having to measure.
To locate the truss, all you have to do is set it perpendicular to the ground and burn it home, easy enough that just about anyone can do it. We let you choose the mounts you want so that you can get a truss that best corresponds to your application and needs. All mounts chosen when ordering the truss will come welded on the truss. If you are retaining the JK crossover steering, the crossover/hysteer track bar mount is used.
TNT’s Jeep JK Dana 44 weld-on axle truss addresses all of these issues. Designed to run the full length of the axle, our truss helps distribute the load put on the front housing at any one time. Our slotted coil buckets give you the freedom to adjust the front end to where you want it. By giving you the option to add whichever axle brackets/mounts you need, our 3/16 inch formed steel truss is ideal for all projects – custom or factory upgrade.
Mounts chosen when ordering the truss will come welded to the truss.
- Runs the full length of the axle
- Ships fully assembled
- Constructed of 3/16 Inch steel plate
- Build a trail-ready Dana 44
- Mounts constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Driver’s side & passenger’s upper control arm mounts ship with new bushings
- Slotted coil buckets for easy wheelbase adjustment
- Coil mounts include shock & factory trackbar mounting provisions
- Trackbar mounts available for over-the-knuckle and crossover/Hysteer applications
- Swaybar mounts constructed of 3/8 inch steel plate
- This product is designed to fit a JK Dana 44 axle only
- Made in the USA
- Due to the various mounting options, available trusses are built to order so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- Requires removal of factory upper control arm mounts and coil mounts
- Requires welding for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- The product received may differ from the product pictured
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Disclaimer regarding wheelbase changes: TNT is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturer’s control arms. TNT recommends checking with your suspension manufacturer regarding the compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.