This front track bar bracket will strengthen your factory bracket and correct track bar geometry for your lifted Jeep Wrangler JK.
Our bracket locates from the factory mounting bolt for ease of installation. We didn’t stop there, our bracket is formed so it ties into the factory upper control arm mount, strengthening another failure-prone component. To complete the mounting, our bracket has a built-in gusset that ties the bracket to the axle tube directly behind the track bar bushing for the ultimate strength.
We give you two trackbar mounting locations, one for stock steering for mildly lifted Jeeps, and the second for Jeeps with draglink flips.
- Works with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door and JK Unlimited 4-door models
- Constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Easy install that keys into original factory mount
- Two mounting holes for matching your track bar angle to draglink angle
- Welds on for superior strength
- Gusset for the passenger upper control arm mount
- Made in the USA