Jeep Rear Axle Truss JK Dana 44 To A TJ/LJ TNT Customs. Swap a Jeep JK DANA 44 rear axle into your Jeep TJ. TNT Customs Jeep JK D44 rear axle truss will take the guesswork out of performing this swap. Designed to help distribute the load put on the rear housing at any one time, TNT’s 3/16 inch formed steel axle truss for the JK Dana 44 can be ordered with the upper control arm mounts already welded in the factory locations for your TJ or LJ
Once the truss is in place the coil buckets and lower control arm mounts can be easily located on the axle and installed.
Truss will come COMPLETELY BARE unless mounts are chosen.
When ordered with mounts the upper control arm mounts come welded to the axle truss in the proper location.
- Ships fully assembled
- Constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Mounts constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Made in the USA
- Due to the various mounting options, available trusses are built to order, so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- Requires removal of factory upper control arm mounts and coil mounts
- Requires welding for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- The product received may differ from the product pictured
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Disclaimer regarding wheelbase changes: TNT is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturer’s control arms. TNT recommends checking with your suspension manufacturer regarding the compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.