TJ Rear Axle Truss Dana 60 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TNT Customs. Swap a Dana 60 into the rear of your Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ. Simplify your swap with a TNT rear axle truss. Constructed of 1/4 inch steel plate our Dana 60 rear axle truss can be ordered with mounts that correspond with factory locations or our Tri-4 mount for those running or switching to triangulated uppers.
Once the truss is in place the coil buckets and lower control arm mounts can be easily located on the axle and installed.
Truss will come COMPLETELY BARE unless mounts are chosen.
When ordered with mounts the upper control arm mounts come welded to the axle truss in the proper location.
- Ships fully assembled
- Constructed of 1/4 inch steel plate
- Mounts constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Made in the USA
- Due to the various mounting options, available trusses are built to order, so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- Requires removal of factory upper control arm mounts and coil mounts
- Requires welding for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- The product received may differ from the product pictured
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Disclaimer regarding wheelbase changes: TNT is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturer’s control arms. TNT recommends checking with your suspension manufacturer regarding the compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.