TJ Rear Axle Truss Dana 44 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TNT Customs. TNT’s 3/16 inch formed steel axle truss for your Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ Dana 44 is ideal for all projects, custom or factory upgrade. Designed to help distribute the load put on the rear housing at any one time.
Truss will come COMPLETELY BARE unless mounts are chosen.
When ordered with mounts the upper control arm mounts come welded to the axle truss in the proper location.
- Ships fully assembled
- Constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Mounts constructed of 3/16 inch steel plate
- Made in the USA
- Due to the various mounting options, available trusses are built to order, so please allow 15-20 business days before shipping
- Requires removal of factory upper control arm mounts and coil mounts
- Requires welding for installation
- We strongly recommend using a certified welder for any welding tasks
- The product received may differ from the product pictured
- Not recommended for use with factory control arms
- Disclaimer regarding wheelbase changes: TNT is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of another manufacturer’s control arms. TNT recommends checking with your suspension manufacturer regarding the compatibility of their control arms before performing any wheelbase changes.