Introducing TNT’s one-piece 3/16 inch aluminum rear corner armor for stretching your 2 door Jeep Wrangler JK’s wheelbase 8 inches in the rear. Aluminum is strong and distributes impacts very well, while not weighing down the 2 door JK. Our corners offer full coverage of the JK’s rear quarter panel, with a recessed tail light pocket for a truly custom look.
TNT’s stretch Guardian rock sliders are recommended to be used with these stretch corners. The corners and sliders bolt together for added strength, and to create a finished look to your stretched Jeep.
Having the taillights “frenched in” to the corner also keeps the tail lights out of harm’s way while bashing through your favorite trail. Tail lights are sold separately. We sell Offroad Only LiteDots as well as the Maxbilt Trail Tail LEDs.
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door models only)
- Rear axle stretch is 8 inches
- 3/16 inch aluminum — super lightweight
- Ships as bare metal
- Stainless steel fasteners are included
- Form-fit functionality: contours to the Jeep’s body tightly
- Frenched in tail light mounts
- Made in the USA
- TNT’s stretch Guardian sliders are recommended to be used with these stretch corners
- TNT ‘s JK corners require you to cut and drill your JK’s body for installation
- These 8 inch stretch corners do not include a cut-out for the fuel filler
- Compatible tail lights are sold separately
- 2 Door JK corner guards must ship freight. Corners can be shipped to a business or the nearest freight dock.