TNT Customs belly pan armor protects the transmission and transfer case on your Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU. One encounter with an obstacle on the trail and you’re in for a long day, even mild offroad use can cause serious damage to your Jeep’s drivetrain.
TNT Customs has you covered! Our transfer case skid plate is the foundation of our Modular Bellypan Skid plate system. Built from 1/4 inch 6061-T6 aluminum. cut and formed to perfection provides an easy bolt-on installation using existing mounting holes in the transmission crossmember and frame. This main bellypan skid plate is more than just a good looking piece, it gives a smooth surface that slides over obstacles effortlessly. The leading edge has a cutout in it to accept the Modular Bellypan Engine Skid for a smooth transition between pieces. At the rear of the belly pan there is a lip, with three mounting studs for the Modular Bellypan Gas Tank skid plate. Internal ribbing is jig welded and has a cutout to clear stock drivelines at full droop of the suspension. Vent holes are added in just the right places to allow heat to radiate off the factory exhaust system. Minor drilling and tapping required for installation.
- Fits 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door and JK Unlimited 4 Door
- Complete coverage for the transfer case
- Modular! Interlocking gas tank and engine/transmission skid can be added later
- Cut outs for easy compatibility with long arm systems
- Constructed of 1/4 inch 6061-T6 aluminum plate, expertly welded and formed
- Lightweight, only 29 pounds!
- Ships as bare aluminum
- Made in the USA