The TNT Customs Guardian Font Bumper has the best approach angle in the industry for your Jeep Wrangler JK! TNT’s Guardian front bumpers are designed for the true hardcore wheeler who values strength and functional simplicity. Our bumper has the industry best approach angle, ground clearance, and tire clearance, bar none. How, you ask? With the supplied templates, you will remove over 5 inches from the front of your Jeep’s frame and mount your winch under the grill. Frame modifications are easily accomplished with a handheld grinder and/or sawzall.
The Guardian bumpers are no wider than the Jeep’s actual frame rails, not the factory bumper mounting pads, for an overall 33.250 inch width. The front angled fascia adds to the superior approach angle and slides over obstacles with ease IF you even get to them. Guardian bumpers are cut and formed from premium grade 3/16 steel for an exact fit.
The JK Guardian bumper features an integrated winch and fairlead mount, integrated and fully welded guardian rollover protection tube and double-welded recovery points.
- Works with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door and JK Unlimited 4-door models
- Compact size and minimal weight
- Best approach angle of any JK or JKU front bumper
- 10 mounting bolts (6 through the frame and 4 on the bottom)
- Integrated welded recovery points
- Mounting points for off road lights
- Low winch mount no grill obstruction
- 1-3/4 X .125 Guardian tube is fully welded to bumper
- Ships as bare metal
- Made in the USA
- Works with standard factory swaybar only — Rubicon electronic disconnect swaybar must be upgraded with an aftermarket front sway bar or replaced with a standard JK sway bar and disconnects
- Must use a winch with separately mounted solenoids. Integrated solenoid winches will not fit
- 2012+ models require a Vacuum Pump Relocator for this bumper installation