Here At TNT stretching Jeeps is in our blood. Starting with YJs, TJs, and LJs we have been installing 6 to 8 inch stretches since we started building aftermarket parts back in 2004. our JK rear suspension stretch is designed to the same requirements that all our suspension must achieve; the ability to wheel the Jeep as hard as you want and the ability to drive home at the end of the day.
Our 6 inch rear suspension stretch is a 3 link design, but is much different than others on the market. To start with we have listed every component in the kit below
- lower control arms and upper Control arm built with the largest threaded adjustment assembly on the market and Summit machine flex joint for long lasting life.
- rear extended-length track bar with Summit machine flex joints
- Frame lower control arm mounts
- Frame upper control arm mounts
- Frame coil buckets with integrated trackbar mount
- Frame shock brackets that doubles as Rockjock 4X4 anti rock sway bar mounting location
- axle side lower control arm mounts
- axle shock mounts
- axle trackbar mount
- axle coil buckets
- Rear axle truss with integrated upper 3 link mount
Our kit is the most comprehensive on the market with all the brackets needed for the stretch. what make our kit different you ask? to start with our threaded assemblies are 1 3/8 for maximum strength without sacrificing the ability to make fine adjustments. we use Summit Machine flex joints which are proven to be the highest quality and toughest on the market. The Rear trackbar mounting points are 6 inches farther apart correcting axle swing when articulated fixing the notorious drive shaft hitting the gas tank issues that many JKs have with Larger axles. The longer track bar also corrects roll center geometry. our kit replaces the upper and lower coil mounts and includes provisions for bump stops. All frame brackets in the kit key off major frame components for easy install.
We also offer corners and sliders to match the rear stretch for a completed look.
- 6 inch rear stretch using coils and shock
- full kit with every bracket needed for stretching your jeep
- proper suspension geometry for an extremely capable jeep on and offroad
- 100 percent USA made in Cheyenne Wyoming
- Matching corners and sliders are available
- This kit cannot be installed just using simple hand tools, it requires significant fabrication and welding skills to correctly install
- Installation requires , grinder with cut-off wheel or sawzall, floor jack with jack stands or automobile lift, and a welder. Extensive cutting, grinding, welding, and fabrication skills are required to complete installation.
- The rear trunk area will have to be removed or trimmed to fit the shock mount cross-member. TNT offers a trunk delete panel if desired for your build.