Want to run larger tires without changing your lift? TNTs’ 6 inch flare tube fenders for Jeep Wrangler TJs and LJs offer the largest wheel opening on the market and have been trail tested across the country. Don’t believe the hype from the hack and whack guys.
TNT tube fenders are a full, one-piece, 100 percent bolt-on replacement part. Take your stock fenders off and put ours on. No cutting or cussing involved. The other guys claim an enlarged wheel well opening, but ours truly do. We move the rear of the wheel well opening nearly 2 inch closer to the firewall to actually give you the largest wheel opening possible. We remove the factory fender to firewall brace to accomplish this, the others maintain this bracket so how are their wheel openings bigger? They’re not.
TNT full replacement tube fenders allow for the use of all stock under-the-hood accessories. Once the fenders are installed, the components will tell you where they need to go. Every popular Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ model (base to Rubicon) has been tested and can be done with no more than simple hand tools and a drill. When installing TNT tube fenders you will be required to use our battery tray (included).
As an added bonus TNT tube fenders ship with a package tray for the drivers side to allow mounting of aftermarket accessories such as an air compressor. Have ARB lockers? We’ve already pre-punched the small ARB compressor mounting bolt pattern in the package tray to minimize your install time.
- One-piece full replacement tube fender with 6 inch flare
- Stretched wheel well allows running larger tire without altering existing suspension system
- Integrated inner fender has room for mounting all accessories
- Fenders ship with battery tray and package tray
- Fenders jig welded and assembled
- No special tools or talents necessary to install
- 100 percent bolt-on installation, replaces factory fenders
- Made in the USA
Optional light kit includes triangle lights for the front gusset as well as 3/4 inch round lights to mount in the side of the grill under the fender.
- Use of an aftermarket air intake system is required. The factory air box will not fit after the installation of our fenders.
- Six inch fenders are made to order and will ship in 7 to 10 business days.