TNT rock sliders for the 1981-86 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler are designed for the off-road enthusiast. TNT rocker panel protection is the perfect blend between cost and function. They are made from CNC cut and formed 3/16 inch steel for strength. Our robust design captures the mid and rear center body mounts. To facilitate our tube fenders and the various different plastic/rubber flare combinations Jeepers use, our slider stops flush with the firewall.
The installation is a simple bolt-on application (drilling is required) using 3/8 inch stainless steel button head fasteners for a clean and classic look. Our rocker guards cover the body from the firewall to flare, and can be used with our corner armor for side protection all the way to the tailgate.
- Complete coverage flare to flare
- Includes door guard/slider tubes for added protection
- 3/16 inch steel plate CNC cut & formed
- Full underbody coverage captures mid & rear body mounts
- Side and bottom mounted for maximum strength
- Body lift compatible
- Made in the USA
- 1 Pair – Rocker Guards w/slider tubes
- Stainless steel hardware
- Installation manual
- Rocker guards are only available in bare steel. Paint is the best choice for rocker protection, easy to touch up after use.